DAIHARD® U30 is a single component water-based urethane floor coating for concrete and masonry surfaces, as well as wood. It can be used on both interior and exterior applications.
1KU is a fast-drying primerless application with rapid recoat times of as little as three hours. It penetrates tenaciously into concrete and once cured, forms a tough water, chemical and wear resistant surface which outperforms most retail other utility floor coatings.
Where additional sheen is desired in the floor finish, one uniform coat of DaiHard® U30 Urethane Clear Coat is recommended for outstanding compatability and long-term performance.
Any interior concrete floor surface where a durable, lower VOC, semi-gloss, urethane floor coating is required.
• commercial & retail flooring
• utility floors – service corridors, equipment rooms, etc.
• warehouse floors
• industrial floors
• gymnasiums, schools, hospitals, etc.
**Important: For greatest performance on surfaces subject to continual heavy-duty traffic and abuse, please see our 100% solids two-part epoxy and urethane systems.
• for concrete and masonry floors
• also suitable for exterior wood
• 3-hour tack-free time
• unlimited pot life
• recoats in three hours
• 35% solids formulation
• hard, abrasion resistant finish
• excellent water/blush resistance
• roller or airless application
• very low VOC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.