Now you can upgrade your laminate countertop to real custom stone – overnight.
The beautiful new STONE countertop or table you ROLL ON!™
There's no faster, easier, or more economical way to completely RENEW your existing laminate or formica countertop with a new STONE surface you roll on as easily as paint.
The NEW SpreadStone™ Countertop Finishing Kit is made with real stone and goes on FAST with absolutely NO CREATIVE SKILL.
• Kitchen Counters
• Bathroom Counters
• Bar Tops
• Kitchen Tables
• Coffee Tables
• Patio Tables ... and More
See the SpreadStone™
Step-By-Step Video Here...
Your Countertop Plus
20 Years of Proven Stone Technology...
When you choose SpreadStone™ as your new countertop finish, you're choosing the enduring strength and speckled granite elegance of real stone in an easy roll-on finish that naturally outperforms other options in the marketplace.
A mix of carefully combined stone
ingredients, SpreadStone™ has delivered unmatched ease of use, beauty and durability for more than 20 years as a heavy-duty decorative coating for concrete floors, walls, columns and more.
Now, with the SpreadStone™ Countertop Finishing Kit
we've taken our proven proprietary stone techology even further to give you an exciting new decorative option.
How exactly does SpreadStone™ compare?
1) SpreadStone is the real deal: it's STONE, nature's perfect natural ingredient.
2) PERFORMANCE: SpreadStone gives your new countertop excellent resistance to stains, heat, impact, abrasion and household cleaners...Just what you would expect from stone!
3) SpreadStone is not a faux finish paint product requiring an eye for detail, creative skill and time-consuming techniques. You just ROLL IT ON... And the finished result is far more durable than paint.
4) SpreadStone is not a cement-based product subject to messy or complicated pre-mixing and short working time. The entire SpreadStone system is pre-mixed and ready to go with unlimited available working time.
5) There are no weird or complicated tools. Just a roller and brush.
6) SpreadStone is not an epoxy finish.That means there are no hazardous chemicals to mix, no limited working time — and no plastic-looking finish.
7) PRICE: SpreadStone gives you a REAL STONE SURFACE that will last — at a very reasonable price (far less than some other finishing products AND not a lot more than the painted-on faux finish option).